(BIKING IN YUNNAN) 3-DAY BIKE TOUR DALI, SHAXI AND LIJIANG
Day1: Eryuan 50KM
Cycle the west side of Erhai lake and visit Xizhou, an ancient town which still remains the Bai ethnic characters, and finish the day with a soak in a hotspring.
Drive into Luoping mountain and then cycle on the back road of Dali, enjoying the ride along the “small angry river”—Yangbi river valley. Spend the night at Shaxi, ,the most intact village of the old tea-horse caravan route.
Visit the local brick and tile plants and then cycle around the famous “sword lake” and then drive to Lijiang.
Minimum: 2 people
Maximum: 6 people.
Price: ＄600 per person ( for non-holiday period )
This price is for dual occupancy rooms and if travelling alone will include sharing with a person of the same gender. If you prefer a private room for yourself, there will be a ＄100 extra charge for the tour.
Included in the price:
1.Bilingual bike guide to accompany the group throughout the tour.
2. All hotel accommodation for 3 nights.
3. Group meals (private meals, snacks and alcoholic beverages are Not included).
4. All group transportation costs.
5. All group entrance fees listed in the itinerary.
6. A support vehicle for transport of gear and cyclists when needed.
7. A mountain bike, helmet, gloves